Create Your Very First Pattern with Confidence
Learn how to write a crochet pattern that publishers and crocheters will love
Do You Feel Like You Have No Idea Where to Start
When it Comes to Writing a Pattern?
- Are you ready to start designing your own patterns?
- Do you feel lost when it comes to writing your first pattern?
- Do you want your pattern to be perfect but have no idea what that even means?
- Are you afraid you’re going to leave something important out?
- Do you want to submit a pattern idea to a publisher but don’t know if your pattern is good enough?
In this course, I walk you through, step-by-step, exactly how to write a professional crochet pattern.
This course covers everything you need to start writing great crochet patterns.
Covers All the Pattern Sections
This course will help you build confidence that your pattern is 100% complete and ready for you to hit publish.
No more worrying about the little details you might have missed. I’ll show you an easy way to make sure you remember everything. Every time.
Sometimes it’s the little things that make a difference. We’ll cover whether you need a tutorial, how much detail is too much, and other similar things.